Saturday, May 11, 2013
10:31 PM

Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo.
How are you? ^^ It's been long time I haven't seen all of you, mianhae. We're all know that today is the special day for us.^^

The one who gave birth to this planet,
The one who take good cares of us.
The one who always in our heart,
It's our Mother.

Every time when I'm sad,
She always beside us and solve our problems.
She always look strong,
Because she don't want us to worry about her.

Sometimes when I'm being naughty,
She mad because she loves me.
Even though she's in pain,
But she still my only mother.

When I look at her eyes,
I feel I will miss her one day.
I believe,
She's the greatest gift ever.

She is more than fearless woman.
She is more than hero.
She is more than best friend.
She is my life.

Now I realize,
Mom's love is better than soulmate's love.
Who knows, maybe someday she won't be in this planet takes good care of us,
And don't worry, Allah will takes good care of her if we're all being nice and love her.

For all my friends, please change your bad attitude and love your parent.
Even though they'll leave us here,
I believe, they always in our heart.

Mom, dad, thanks for taking care of us, your daughter and son.
We'll never forget you forever.
Saranghaeyo, I love you, my parents.

A Mother's Love is Patient and Forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the HEART is breaking. Happy Mother's Day! ^^


Labels:

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart