Wednesday, June 5, 2013
12:37 AM
*requested by Bernice

You work at the cafeteria. Donghae is your boss. All of your workmates crazy love on Donghae very much because he's handsome and kind. You also like him but you're not the type who's easy fell in love. Sometimes, Donghae want to go out with you, but you refused. So he went out with your workmate.

The next day, you went out for a walk. You can feel the breezy wind. Suddenly, there's someone hug you from behind, it's Donghae.

"Kyaa, Donghae-shi. What are you doing here?"
"I'm following you. Waeyo?" both of your eyes connected.
"Aniya, wae are you following me? I felt awkward." you admit it.
"Jinjja?!" he let go of you. "Mianhae. But Bernice, can I ask you a question?"
"Ne, what is it?" you nodded.
"Bernice, every time when I want to go out with you, but why you refuse?" he asked.
"Mianhae, I was busy. I didn't have time for going out with you." you look down.
Donghae lift up your chin, "Even though you're busy, but you still can go out with me. I'm your boss."
"Ne, but I feel awkward with my own boss. What if someone think that we're couple? I really don't like it."
"I don't care what they're saying. I just want to be your side," Donghae hold your hands.
"Donghae-shi, what do you mean?" you were shocked.
"I...I.. I love you, Bernice" he kissed you softly.
"Jinjja? I.. I.. how should I say this for you?" you're blushing for the kiss.
He put his finger on your lips. "Shhh... Let's go back to work. After that, we'll discuss it, arasseo?" He winked. His wink is killing you.

While you're working, Donghae stalks you from his office. You worked until midnight, and you're the last finished the work. After the work, you went home alone at the dark rood. Suddenly, there's a group of bad guys surrounded you.

"Hey, pretty lady." The leader of the bad guys pushed you to wall.
"Wh-what do you want from me?" you were scared.
"I just want to be with you."
"Aniyo.. I won't be. I already have a boyfriend."

Suddenly, there's someone from behind, it's Donghae.

"Hey, stop hurting her." He yelled.
"Who are you?" the leader bad guy asked.
"I'm her boyfriend. Let go of her." The bad boys trying to kill him, but he managed to defended himself.
"Arraseo." The bad guys push to him and ran away.
"Donghae-shi, gomawo for saving me.." Suddenly, you saw his hand bleeding, "Omo, your hand is bleeding. Let's go to my house."

At home, you cleaned the wound.


"Ouch!"
"Mianhae, Donghae. I try slowly." you were too worried about him
"Kamsahamnida, Bernice." He smiled.
"Aniyo, I should the one who thank you for saving me." both of you smiled each other.
"Bernice, do you like me?" He suddenly asked you.
"Oppa.. I.. Who told you that?" you felt shocked when you heard his question.
"Your workmates told me when we're going out. Is it true?"
"Ne.. I really love you. Waeyo?"
"I.. I thought that you hate me. Bernice, I don't understand." He look down.
"Oppa, I really love you, but it's just I... I don't like to go out with guy. It feels awkward."
"Don't feel like that. I'm here. So.. Bernice, can I sleep here for tonight?" he felt shy.
"Of coarse. I don't mind." Donghae feel excited.

Donghae's POV
I really want to be with you. I don't want you to be own by the other. Aish! Should I propose her? Lee Donghae, stop being so ridiculous.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" you snapped a finger in front of him.
"Aniyo, hmm, let's sleep now." he felt embarrassed.
"Arraseo." you led him to his room.

At room, Donghae hold your hand.
"Bernice, can you sleep with me?" he asked with the puppy eyes.
You giggled, "Arraseo and please don't make that puppy eyes. It's killing me."
Both of you giggle. "Ne.. I won't." He winked.
"Oppa, go wash yourself first." you gave him a towel.
"Why don't you come with me?" he smirks.
"Why would I?" you throw him some pillows.
"ㅋㅋ... Mianhae.." Then he enter the bathroom.

Your POV
Kyaa... I really want to but why I'm so embarrassed. Lord, I can't get him off my mind. I should read my novel while waiting him. *big sigh*

After a few minutes ago, Donghae finished. Then he sits beside you and hug you.

"Kyaa, oppa! You gave me a heart attack." you closed the book.
"Jinjja? hmm... Bernice, there's something I want to tell you." He hold your hand.
"What is it, oppa?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Oppa, mianhae. I don't want to be your girlfriend, but I want to be your wife, please?" you make an aegyo.
"Aww.. My girl is so sweet, arasseo. You'll be my wife." He hold your face and kissed you passionately.
"Bernice, gomawo again."
"Cheonmanja, oppa. Saranghaeyou."
"Nado saranghaeyo, chagiya." he kissed your forehead.

After that day, both of you married. A few months later, you gave birth to a twin baby.


THE END

Labels: , , , ,

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart