Sunday, June 30, 2013
5:01 PM
Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo. It's been a long time, I haven't update. Sorry. ㅋㅋ. :face15: Well, I just wanna say that I won't be online this few weeks. 왜요? I'll be busy with study and exams this few weeks. Mianhae again. :face8:

So, for some of you that request me some imaginary, mianhae, I'll have to delay it for a few weeks. I hope you're understand. As you know, I'm busy of study, but I'm also busy of making some lyrics video on youtube. Nae. I know it's a lot of works for me, but I'm still continue do it. I do this for my aunt. 왜요? My aunt just past away yesterday and My mom went to her funeral this morning. I felt sorry for her. R.I.P. :face22:
I also have other this to do. 7 things that I'll be busy these few weeks:
1. Study for exams. :face30:
2. Makes some imaginary. :face28:
3. Makes some video on youtube. :face54:
4. Piano class. :face42:
5. Extra classes. :face41:
6. Planning to go to Korea. (If I succeed my exams.) :face2:
7. Be an assistant for some of my friends. :face44:
There's a lot more that I'm busy. Mianhae again. Well, I have to end this entry.
Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghigaseyo. :face38:

dorky Woohyun. :3

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart