Sunday, August 25, 2013
5:08 AM
Assalamualaikum & Annyeonghaseyo. ^^
Hey, you guys! It's been a long time I haven't seen you. Mianhae. I'm a bit busy nowadays. I think some of you know that I will be facing my EXAMS for 2 weeks. Well, I know that some of your request I haven't done. Mianhae. OTL I'll finishing up some of the requests soon.

Oh, I almost forgot. Well, I'm not just busy about some exams, I'm also busy to open my own BlogShop. Well, a lot of my friends want me to buy some Kpop stuffs. About a few months ago, I've bought some Kpop stuff at KSL City. You don't trust me? Here's my proves.

T-SHIRT

Pencil case, key chain, wristband, notebook

Earphone

Key Chain (EXO + SJ)

Bias Card(stickers)

This is my collection. Well, I'll open my BlogShop with the prices. I'll give discount for you guys if you really want to pay me. Well, I end this first. Annyeong & Sayonara. ^^
blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart