Saturday, September 21, 2013
12:57 AM

Assalamualaikum & annyeonghaseyo.
Hey, you guys! It's been a week that I hadn't post anything. Mianhae. *bow 90 degree* Well, I have so much stuff to do for my graduation party. Some of my friends were really excited about my new imaginary, 'Who Am I ?'. I'm still thinking about the first chapter... ㅋㅋㅋ

I'm really excited today. Waeyo? Because it's Jongdae/Chen's birthday today. Yay! Saengil chukkahamnida, Chen oppa. Always keep trolling, arraseo? I always follow your footstep. Nay, just kidding.

I really don't know when will I post some imaginary...  Well, I don't know what to do, so until then.
Sayonara & see you guys later. :3

xoxo,
Ayumi

Labels: , , ,

blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart