Friday, November 8, 2013
4:31 AM

Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo! ^^
Whee~ Long time no see, you guys. I'm really a bit tired of singing today. hehe... anyway, when I opened my father's blog this evening, I was really amazed. Why? It's because my father got a free Samsung SIII Mini.

My father always joining contest everyday. So yesterday, I asked my father to give it to me before he sell it. hehe... Here's the preview.



I think you may know where does this pic from, right? Yes. My father was the owner blog of Wak Gelasᵀᴹ. I'm really grateful to have a father like that. Thanks, appa! Saranghaeyo!

Well, short entry. I'll gonna continue my request fanfic. See you. Sayonara!


blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart