Thursday, November 14, 2013
6:12 AM
Aigoo, Kris ge. ♡

Assalamualaikum & annyeonghaseyo.
I just came back from school and I have news for you guys. You know that I'm UPSR candidate, right? Well, today is the result of UPSR. Firstly, I was really nervous before I got the result. Then, I felt I wanna cry when I took the result. I didn't cry because I know that I've been study hard to get the great result. Unfortunately, I smiled to hide my pain of sorrow. Here's the result preview:


BAHASA MALAYSIA-PEMAHAMAN→ A
BAHASA MALAYSIA-PENULISAN→ B
BAHASA INGGERIS→ A
MATHEMATICS→ A
BAHASA CINA-PEMAHAMAN→ D
BAHASA CINA-PENULISAN→ B
SCIENCE → B
My UPSR Grade is 3A, 3B & 1D.... Well, I'm really surprised when I saw my BC paper 2 got Grade B. Well, at least my parents didn't mad at me when I'm not more than my elder brother's result. I told myself to be grateful because I knew there's other people who's less than me. Well, I gotta GO! Sayonara! ^^

#p/s: I don't know what will my parents give me if I got 3A. 


blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart