Saturday, December 20, 2014
1:38 AM
Assalamualaikum & what's up, guys!

It's been a few months I haven't update any entry.

First of all, my families are really worry about my grades. *sigh* Well, as most of you may not know about me, my English test is BETTER than my Malay test. The reason is I grew-up because of what I learn when I was a child. When I was a kid, I always watch a lot English cartoons and because of that, I always update my entry in English so that some of my readers are not from Malaysia. 

Second, I will starting not-active a lot in social networks so that I can focus on my education in future. I'm not sure when will I comeback. Maybe next year, after my PT3 test, or maybe SPM test. I just realized myself that technology can make me brainwash or not serious in education. Maybe this is the best way for me to HIATUS for a while.

Third, I've gotten a lot of ideas for my Fanfiction/Imaginary. But I just couldn't write it because some parts will be a bit weird and will cause you guys misunderstandings. And I really apologize that I didn't update any story. *bow*

I think that's about it. I will continue focus in education and if I have times, Insya Allah, I will update a new entry. Maybe this is my last entry for the year 2014. I just wanted to say Happy Holiday and Happy New Years Eve 2015. 
See you soon and stay healthy.



Sincerely,
Balqis
blog archive
credit
Skin by Wanaseoby. Background taken from favim.com. Cute images taken from cute secrets
Crystal Heart